- Please, prepare your abstract considering our template below.
- The uploaded file should be in .doc or .docx format, .pdf is not acceptable.
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in “Title Case” format) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- One abstract cannot have more than 10 authors
- Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words, clearly stating the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- 5 keywords needed at the end of the abstract text
It is the authors’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. The submitted abstracts can be seen, modified or deleted anytime when the online abstract submission is open.
Once the abstract has been submitted, modified or deleted, the corresponding author will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt, modification or cancellation (by email).
Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors. The presenting author is required to register for the Conference and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
The Scientific Committee will accept maximum 2 presentations from one registered participant.
Please bear in mind that the organizers offer two publication possibilities for the authors. All accepted papers will be published in the ISBN numbered conference proceedings, will get DOI number and will be sent to SCOPUS and WoS for possible indexation. Selected and extended papers based on the recommendation of the reviewers will have the chance for being published in different journals. The decision that which papers will be selected for possible publication in which journals will be brought after summarizing the reviewers’ recommendations.
Papers selected for secondary publication have to be at least 30% extended in order to get acceptance and these papers will go through a new and rigorous per review process again. If you want to use this secondary publication opportunity then the page limit of your proceedings paper will be set to 6 pages which you can extend according to the limitations of the selected journal when you submit you modified manuscipt. If you do not want to use this secondary publication issue then the page limit for your conference paper is set to 9 pages.