- If you are a Macintosh user, it is highly recommended to test your presentation on a PC to verify if it converts to WINDOWS format accurately. There will NOT be any MAC equipment available.
- Please bring a backup of your PowerPoint presentation to the meeting on a USB Memory Device.
Keynote speech: 45 minutes presentation – including discussion.
Oral talks: 15 minutes presentation – including discussion.
Please prepare your presentation in .ppt, .pptx (Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2017 format) or .pdf file. If you wish to have a video, please contact the technician in the lecture hall in a break before your presentation (or preferably earlier) to check it in advance.
The lecture hall screen ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
Please note that using your own notebook is not recommended, it is preferred to provide the presention on USB stick.
Please upload your presentation at latest in the break before your session.
Each poster might be mounted during the whole Conference. The recommended poster size is a standing A/0 (84 cm x 119 cm) as the size of the poster board is 84 cm at width and 119 cm at height. Posters left on the boards after the removal deadline will be removed by the organisers.
Presenters are recommended to be at their poster during the poster sessions to discuss their work with scientists visiting the poster.
Posters should be prepared for standard
STANDING (PORTRAIT) A/0 size (84 x 119 cm – 1 sqm).
PLEASE DO NOT PRINT A LANDSCAPE POSTER!
The poster title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on the top.
- Posters should be readable to viewers from 1m away. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points.
- The content should be understandable without oral explanation. Using formulas, graphs and pictures will facilitate the understanding for attendees.
- Posters should be made of paper, fabric or cardboard. Heavy board materials may be difficult to get positioned on the poster board.
- Posters should be affixed to the poster boards using sticky tape or double-side tape. Our staff will provide supplies on-site.
Mounting: 29 June, after 17:00
Removal: 1 June, before 19:00